Experience: 0-4 years
Work Location: Chennai
Role: Software Developer
Job Description - Software Developer:
• Develop, test and implement new software programs
• Write clean and efficient code
• Work closely with an energetic team of engineers to refine the design, implementation and architecture of the product on the cloud
• Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the existing software programs
• Monitor the quality, performance and usage of the developed functionalities in the applications
• Work closely with the product management team, other developers, designers and support representatives to manage and enhance the applications
• Willingness to learn new technologies, frameworks and ability to adapt to situations
• Should be ready to work on the continuous improvement of the product
Role: DevOps Engineer
Job Description - DevOps Engineer:
• Good problem solving skills and analytical skills.
• Good working knowledge in python, shell scripting.
• Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
• Good coding skills and focus to automate tasks and workflows.
• Willingness to look at agility, scalability and responsiveness of systems and workflows.
• Adaptive to learn new technologies and components.
• Should be able to work in shifts.
• Work with internal and external teams on multiple platforms.
• First point of contact for any issues in components and to help in troubleshooting by working with teams.
Role: Quality Analyst (Software Testing)
Job Description - Quality Analyst (Software Testing):
• Learn new products from different business units in our portfolio
• Work closely with cross-functional service teams
• Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on requirements
• Ability to convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases and execute them to uncover bugs
• Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
• Track and report testing activities like test results, test case coverage, required resources, defects metrics and performance baselines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates graduating in 2024 are not eligible for this process.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be receiving an Email regarding the interview details on or before 31-Aug-2023
• Link will be valid till 31-Aug-2023 (Thursday) till 12PM